Candle Safety Information
TO PREVENT FIRE AND SERIOUS INJURY:
1. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
2. Dispose of wick trimming and matches to keep debris out of wax pool.
3. Avoid drafts.
4. Place on heat resistant surface.
1. Always burn within sight.
2. Never burn for longer than 4 hours intervals.
3. Never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
4. Keep away from children and pets.
1. Do not extinguish with water. Place lid on candle to extinguish.
2. Always allow wax to harden before relighting, touching or moving.